Unfortunately we have had to postpone tomorrows midweek cup match against Dinton CC as the outfield is still unplayable, after having to abandon both Saturday & Sundays games before a ball was bowled the decision was made to postpone tomorrows game until later in the month. Hopefully as we move into May the weather will improve so we can get some cricket in.